This 1950 DKW Meisterklasse spare parts list is an oddity as it is actually published in East Germany. It is published in Chemnitz, the home of Auto-Union and the office address is in Zschopau. The original Auto-Union company had been dissolved in East Germany in 1948 and replaced by IFA. Yet here is the new Auto-Union advertising its products in its former home town. It goes to show that East and West Germany were not entirely separated in the 1950s.
Some additional pages from another list