Saturday, July 8, 2017

DKW archive


Several years ago I started the Heinkel Scooter Blog to document my restoration of a couple of German scooters. One of those scooters was a IWL Troll from East Germany. The Troll was powered by a MZ engine and MZ was the East German post-war DKW successor. This set me on a search for information about DKW, Germany's premier two-stroke motorcycle manufacturer.


After I wrote a story about DKW's ground breaking two-stroke motor I was surprised to discover that that post received more hits than anything else I'd posted. I began to do more research.

I have now written more than 70 DKW posts  and they continue to draw a good readership. I have  subsequently established an archive where all the DKW posts can be read in order here: https://dkwautounionproject.blogspot.com.au/


I have also created an archive of the DKW-UK Club magazines from the 1960s to 70s here:
https://dkw-gbclubarchive.blogspot.com/

Thanks for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment