Sunday, February 13, 2011

Big Al's Poker Run 2011


Saturday 12th February 2011 Big Al's Poker Run came town and this year was bigger than ever. It was good to see some new cars on the scene. As usual I was busy taking photos and didn't note down all the cars' details so I'll have to go through my photos to update this post.
My favourite of the day, a beautiful 1955 Buick Special two door hardtop.







1959 Oldsmobile

This beautiful 47 De Soto attended last year as well.





Aussie muscle - classic Holden Monaro

EH Holdens

I'm a big fan of the Holden EK. Love the spats.
It wasn't all American muscle. This Winnebago was a surprising addition.



A pair of 36 and 38 Dodges

Buick 8





A Chevy in San Francisco Fire Department livery

Two classics - 57 Chevy and 50 Holden 48-215 (FX)



AC Cobra replica. These are manufactured in Perth. http://www.gforcesportscars.com.au/





A wonderfully restored VW splitty.

Shelly gave me permission to buy one of these, no questions asked - if it's in as good condition as this!




It wasn't all cars, there were some interesting old trucks too.

1948 Ford V8



















No comments:

Post a Comment